Am I repeating myself?

I had forgotten just how much fun creating repeat patterns is in photoshop. Playing with different colourways is equally fun and I have just uploaded this design to spoonflower and ordered a yard of each colour. Well. Why not?

9 Responses to “Am I repeating myself?”

1. Megan @ me and wee

These are gorgeous! I’ve never had to make a repeat pattern before so I’ve never learned how. That’s something I’d like to learn, it seems so fun to make your own fabric! I’m a big fan of the blue and yellow colorway!

• Jeanette

Hello! I found this room on pintrest and it’s amianzg! You did such an incredible job. I had a quick question for you if you don’t mind what fabric weight did you use for the curtain fabric from spoon flower? I’m looking to purchase from them to make curtains and I’m just not sure which to use. Thank you!

2. carolbaby

As I was scrolling down I thought, “this would make amazingly gorgeous fabric! I should mention spoonflower”.I should have known you’d be there already!

Very interested to see what becomes of it.

3. Carly

These are terribly sweet Claire… I feel a little project coming on … you are going to have a ball sewing with those.

4. kelli ann

thanks for the link (via. twitter) to Bahamas Claire… oh if it weren’t for craft blogs i would never get to discover any new music! what a wonderful voice, what a warm presence he must be in concert. hoping someone will invite him down East (Sherbrooke would be great!) sometime soon.

5. Stephanie

WOW! Cool link! This is awesome… and I love your pattern! Really nice job 🙂

6. Mara Zeitspieler

These patterns are wonderful! I am sure it will be great fabric!I love it, to see you make illustrations again!Greetings from GermanyMara Zeitspieler