Scooter

Scooter – freshly purchased from the gorgeous Meet Me at Mikes and crocheted by Jess! So happy to have little Scooter hanging about the house.

11 Responses to “Scooter”

1. jessi

oh so cute!! he is snug’s brother. My little Tom has takes snug to bed with him every night, crocheted by Jess too! 🙂

2. Jess

OH Claire!!! OMG I can’t speak, I’m so thrilled excited, complimented and totally over the moon you bought one of my guys!!! THank you so much! And for this little post- he looks super super happy to me. And I love he’s next to the radio.thank you xoxo

3. Lucy

Hey Claire! Just wanted to say thanks so much for linking to me in your monthly links over there! I have had quite a few Loobylu visitors and I really appreciate the link… as you know yours was the first blog I ever bookmarked many, many moons ago… and it means so much to be linked to by such blogging royalty! :)Lotsa love! Lucy xx

ps) I LOVE your autumn illustration too! Man.. you are so clever!

4. Angela

Scooter is so cute! What a lovely addition to the Loobylu household.Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Angela xx

5. Raquel

I’ve just discovered you blog searching for Tove Jansson illustrations… and I really love it 🙂 Congrats! And have a very nice birthday, by the way :DRegards from Spain!

6. Claire

Sweet little vignette! I wanted to mention too, that I absolutely love your Autumn illustration! So perfect and lovely in every way.

7. Leisl

Ach! You’ve got one of those funky radios I have been coveting for waaaaay to long. I’m now officially jealous!