My Creative Space

mycreativespace009a
mycreativespace009b

mycreativespace009c

mycreativespace009d

School is back and Lily has decided to start afternoon napping again which is kind of her, so I am getting a little bit of creative time:

1) painting wooden dolls

2) getting back to those marshmallow bunnies

3) piling stuff on my sewing table

4) reading “On Writing” by Stephen King but not actually doing too much writing. It’s good! I haven’t read much SK before but even his memoir is a page-turner.

18 Responses to “My Creative Space”

1. Christina

Oh.my.goodness. Your sewing table.(Mine is looking like that too… shhh…)

How gorgeous are those wooden dolls?! Looks like fun. 🙂

Just a perfect combination of creative projects.& yes very nice of the small to oblige with an afternoon nap.

3. Gina

Want to eat Marshmallow Bunny.Those dolls look wonderful. So does your chaotic sewing table!

4. Michelle

Nice to see I am not the only one who sews with a big pile of clutter at her elbow. Nice of the little one to give you some creative time too.

5. woollywotnots

Oh what fab things going on in your space today. I love reading (hence starting my online bookclub)! 🙂 and the wooden heads look great fun to paint. Your sewing looks fantastic. She’s such a little cutie 🙂

6. Cassandra

What a fine collection of wooden heads, awaiting their fate! You are on fire woman, go Claire, go Claire, go!!!

7. Amy

Well, I thought I loved kokeshi, but I love yours more than any! Those are so, so sweet, and have such a cool “loobylu” vibe….Plus, I love a girl who can keep 7 or 8 projects up in the air while raising two little girls. My hero!

8. compagnon marine

ok je ne parle pas anglais, et pour tout vous avouez je ne connais pas vraiment votre site d’ailleurs la plupart des choses qu’il y a crit je ne comprends pas donc du coup je me demande bien a quoi il sert si vous pouvez me rpondre en francais sur mon adresse e-mail sa serait sympa ! je ne sais pas si vous vous comprenez le francais ! mais bon pas grave ! lol! j’ai crue comprendre que vous aimez la crativit tout comme moi ! j’ai regarder quelques images et j’ai trouve sa vraiment magnifique , surtout celle ou les deux petites filles sautent sur les grandes fleurs rouges !j’spre que vous comprendrais se que j’ai cris par ce que apparement vous tes anglais !merci d’avoir lu mon message ! bye !