My Creative Space today

mycreativespace007a
I am taking part in Koo’s My Creative Space  meme again this week and, as per the game plan, I have hidden a heart somewhere on my desk. For easier heart-hunting you can click on the photo for a bigger image.

My creative space is getting tidier this week. I have to clear the decks for a onslaught of gocco printing and bunny sewing.

papermoon05

Here’s my Paper Moon illustration, slightly changed to satisfy my inner (and outer!) critics. I am working on rescanning and making colour seperations this week, ready for printing up next week. Fun!

More creative spaces (with hidden hearts) at kootoyoo.

20 Responses to “My Creative Space today”

1. chiara

Hallo Claire,I read your blog since 2005, do you want to visit my?I’m a mum, I’m a illustrator, I sew dolls etc…www.chiaranocentini.it

I everything about your space today! The paper moon is looking wonderful & the beautiful beginnings of the bunny & the word onslaught.

3. Angela

I’m looking and looking… i can’t find the heart!! Any hints?Great illustration and great start to a cute bunny!!

4. Kylie

Your print is just gorgeous! Couldn’t find the heart (sorry) but I am a bit heart-blind at this stage (no.36!!!) of the list 😉 Thanks for great post K

5. Melanie

I love the Paper Moon illustration, but I am completely stumped by your heart’s location!

6. megsie

love your print, the little dude reminds me of “where the wild things are”love that book. looking forward to seeing your gocco evolve

7. Cindy

I can’t wait to see the gocco printing in action – I love the faces. I am with megsie with the Max look to the cheeky boy.

8. Paul Cooper

Hi, I really like your work and hope that this interests you and your readers.I am attempting to amass a large collection of portraits of Frankenstein’s Monster in as many different styles and in as many different media as possible as an ongoing art project. The only stipulation is that the size is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (standard artist trading card size) and that each card has name, date, location, title and anything else you care to add on the back.

I welcome cards from both amateur and professional artists.

I will be leaving blank cards with instructions and mailing address in galleries, colleges, art shops, on buses, handing them out in the street and wherever else I can think of.

If you think you can spare the time to produce a little something, please send a portrait to:

A Patchwork Of Flesh45 Silversea DriveWestcliff on SeaEssexSS0 9XDUnited Kingdom

Each card I receive will be uploaded at http://apatchworkofflesh.blogspot.com/ to produce an on-line gallery, I then hope to put on an exhibition of these cards in a gallery.

9. becclebee

i love that pre-gocco print. i look forward to seeing it done. and well done hiding your heart – i couldn’t find it anywhere!

10. Bri

Lovely. I love seeing other people’s creative spaces. And I love that illustration.

11. Lo & Behold

I LOVE this illustrations. It belongs in a delicate, beautiful children’s book. I don’t have kids, but your site and art inspire me. Happy day!